Join our committed, goal-oriented team
Since 2013, CKCMS has been dedicated to cultivating a culture of integrity, transparency and productivity among its employees.
As accounting, tax and corporate management professionals, we understand that our work revolves around the important values of honesty as this ensures a healthy working environment not only within the company but also across Singapore’s working society.
Alternatively, you may also mail in your application via the details below.
We hold our people to the highest standards, encouraging them to do meaningful work. If you think you will be a good fit for our company, we invite you to apply.Interested applicants may write in or email your updated resume with a photo, stating your current and expected salary and availability to email@example.com.
- Keeping full set of books and preparing monthly accounts for our clients
- Handling quarterly GST reports
- Preparing year end audit schedules and liaise with clients’ auditors to facilitate year-end audit
- Hands on experience with MYOB
- Diploma in Accounting, Business, Finance or Secretarial Studies
- Willing to learn and flexible in accepting tasks given
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Possess strong communication skills
- Responsible, meticulous in work and detailed minded
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Systematic and analytical with a sense of accountability and integrity
- Well verse in MS Office and major accounting software
- 2 years of relevant experience
Contact us for a free consultation today!