Bookkeeping and Accounting
High-quality bookkeeping and accounting by Qualified Accountants
All companies in Singapore must maintain proper accounting and bookkeeping records to fulfil mandatory compliance requirements under IRAS and ACRA.
At CKCMS, our qualified accountants are well positioned to assist you in your day-to-day accounting needs in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. We provide you with meaningful, accurate and timely financial and management reports, which are prepared in accordance to Singapore Accounting Standards and Companies Act requirements.
By choosing our outsourced accounting services, you can benefit from better reporting, improved ability to respond to market and regulatory changes, and improved transparency.
Services We Offer
- Compilation of unaudited report
- Establishment of accounting system
- Maintenance of accounting books and records
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly regulatory reports
- General ledger
- Balance sheet
- Profit and loss statement
- Cash flow statement
- Trial balance
- Debtors ageing report
- Creditors ageing report
- Fixed assets register
- Bank reconciliation
- Advice on financial management
- Business planning and advice
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash-flow projection
- Cash flow management
Contact us for a free consultation today!